White Chocolate Martini
White Chocolate Martini Ingredients
1 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz white chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz white crème de cocoa
1 oz half & half
1. Freeze a martini glass; remove from freezer
2. Drizzle chocolate syrup around sides to form a pretty pattern; return to freezer.
3. Add crushed ice to a cocktail shaker
4. Add vodka, white chocolate liqueur and crème de coca; shake well.
5. Add half and half, and swirl in shaker. Do not shake - as it will cause the half and half to foam
6. Pour into prepared martini glass
7. Lightly drizzle chocolate syrup on top to form a pattern; garnish with Chocolate stick or Chocolate covered cherry
Note: Should you not wish to use chocolate syrup, use Tempered fine dark (bittersweet) chocolate, for piping
Spoon the tempered dark (bittersweet) chocolate into a paper piping (pastry) bag and pipe lines of chocolate into 4 martini glasses. Transfer the glasses to the fridge to chill while you make the cocktail.
2 Responses to "White Chocolate Martini"
Good quality dark chocolate makes a difference to this drink. Chocolate syrup is easy and quick, but will add a hint of sweetness to the martini. Fresh mint is also an excellent garnish
Seems tacky to be posting the email addresses of commentors on your site. Lame. Send the spam bots eh?
fruit fondue dark chocolate coffee chocolate culinary arts bonbons interns chocolate, festival of chocolate, cocoa, culinary tourism, culinary arts, chocolate arts, british columbia, vancouver, chocolate recipes, chefs, pastry, baking, wine, tea, coffee, beer, chocolate pair magazine, chocolate ads, articles, chocolate, festival of chocolate, cocoa, culinary tourism, culinary arts, chocolate arts, british columbia, vancouver, chocolate recipes, chefs, pastry, baking, wine single origin family chocolate coated cherries crescent beach chocolate festival sunday cacao pods equator semisweet belgian chocolate rubens chocolate cooking with chocolate organic
We are currently recruiting volunteers for 2011. Many hands make light work, especially when there's chocolate involved!.............................................................
Delicious chocolate recipes sure to enlighten and taste great! Try them and discover the pleasure of chocolate.